For Cleaning Team Professionals
Sanitation of Environments
- Clean and disinfect equipment and materials in the room.
- Clean and disinfect the rooms;
Clean the floor with a damp cloth;
Use appropriate materials and methods to sweep without causing dust to airborne;
Disinfect table, phone, cell phone, keyboard from all sectors;
Disinfect handles and support bars frequently, using chlorine diluted in water. Mix 250 ml of bleach with 5 liters of water:
Smaller portions to avoid waste;
Avoid storing what remains of the mixture.
- Pick up trash and baskets and disinfect. Containers should be emptied regularly, especially if they contain tissues and material used for cough hygiene;
- Wash and sanitize toilets;
- Wash windows, lamps, and blinds;
- Wash the walls, removing stains and dirt along with switch mirrors, door handles, and knobs;
- Clean all internal and external surfaces of furniture;
- Maintain natural ventilation in environments and reduce the use of air conditioners and use when strictly necessary.