For Administration Professionals
- The movement of the elderly in the reception is prohibited;
- Receipt of goods and donations:
- If possible, provide reception facilities for hand hygiene or use gel alcohol;
- Responsible for controlling the entry of all authorized persons;
- Maintain natural ventilation in the environment and reduce the use of air conditioners, use when strictly necessary.
Tasks of the People in Charge of the Reception
- Request EVERYONE (workers, visitors, and suppliers) to wash their hands with soap and water;
- Correct hand washing: click here to view flyer and video
- Measure and record the temperature of EVERYONE entering the house, following The Entry Protocol (see below) to allow entry or not.
- Apply a Health Questionnaire to everyone who enters the house.
- Measure the temperature, if it is below 37.8 follow the next procedure:
- If someone exceeds this amount, report that they will not be allowed to stay in the home;
- Ask to wash the hands in the reception bathroom or use alcohol gel;
- Request that everyone who enters the home complete the health questionnaire;
- Strengthen hygiene and disinfection procedures for utensils, equipment and living environments.